INTEGRATING SPECIFIC FACTORS INTO A DYNAMIC FRAMEWORK TO DEEPEN AND ACCELERATE THE PROCESS OF CHANGE
Dr Patricia Coughlin Ph.D. will present a 2 day master class outlining a clinically and cost effective method for facilitating deep emotional change.
This method aims to help patients regulate anxiety and abandon maladaptive defences in order to promote healing and lasting change.
Dr Coughlin will use video recorded material to illustrate how this method can be applied to a broad range of mental health problems. She will also present the growing evidence base for this approach, which includes RCTs, a Cochrane review and a number of meta-‐analyses for a variety of mental health diagnoses.
- How to create and maintain a collaborative alliance
- How to use response to intervention as the primary diagnostic tool
- Assessing and regulating anxiety to build capacity
- Facilitating multiple levels of emotional activation
- Unlocking the emotional unconscious and rewiring implicit memories
- Promoting profound moments of meeting, the emergence of the true self and the development of secure, authentic attachments
Download or view the conference poster here: Conference Poster 2014
Please follow the site links for more information about the conference and how to book.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact us.